Dictionary Contents : A : Acne
Health and Wellness Dictionary: Definition
Dictionary Main | Search | GeoParent Main Page
Health articles | Message boards | Expert Q & A
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U-V W X-Y-Z
A disorder of the skin’s oil glands (sebaceous glands) that results in plugged pores and outbreaks of lesions commonly called pimples or zits. Acne lesions usually occur on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Nearly 17 million people in the United States have acne, making it the most common skin disease. Although acne is not a serious health threat, severe acne can lead to disfiguring, permanent scarring, which can be upsetting for people who suffer from the disorder.
Many of you may be overwhelmed by the recent entry of platforms that allow you to remain active as a trader and at the same time socially connect with others. Most of the time, the people you get connected to will be limited to the active traders.
As this is a relatively new concept, particularly for the inexperienced traders, we list out some of the critical factors and you can learn the facts here now which, as a user, you cannot ignore.
Points To Remember While Using A Trading Robot On A Social Platform
- Terms and Policies need a thorough read before signing up: Every company, every service will have certain terms and conditions. You need to be extra conscious when the social network is involved in a risky activity like market trading. You should not be asked to share any unwanted personal details as compulsory except for the KYC. Check the period of application, contracts, payment rules and withdrawal policies.
- Prepare your personal as well as public profile carefully: The robot is actually playing with your money and you are visible on the social platform. The profile aimed to help in trading should not become a menace in the social network. The public profile should not interfere with the efficiency of your trading as well.
- Keep track of your financial details and how they are saved: For the payment process and transactions, your financial details may have to be shared with the software provider. It is good to remember that the same software is running your social network.
- Stick to genuine traders: Before connecting to a broker and start to have an open conversation, see to it that the person is a genuine trader and the communications are made with the related intention.
- Check what you share and where you share: You share your winning strategy and you get a bonus. It is good but check for yourself if you really succeeded with that strategy and that too not before you are going to apply it. Avoid discussing your next moves or decisions to competitive traders on the same platform.
- Eliminate any mix up of both the platforms: Money business is serious and socializing can be fun. Entries in one should not be a gift of a mistake to others.
- Customer service: When you have invested money in the most volatile market and when social media is involved with it while you try to grow upon it, a highly diligent customer service should be always within your reach.
Now, you may proceed to think of the new platform.
Doctors describe acne as a disease of the pilosebaceous units. Found over most of the body, pilosebaceous units consist of a sebaceous (oil) gland connected to a hair-containing canal called a follicle. These units are largest and most numerous on the face, upper back, and chest—areas where acne tends to occur. The sebaceous glands make an oily substance called sebum that normally empties onto the skin surface through the opening of the follicle.the end
Want more? Click here to search the rest of the GeoParent site for information on Acne!